- Semolina (rawa)-1 cup
- Plain flour (maida)-2 tsp.
- Curds-1/2 cup
- Green chillies, chopped-2
- Cumin seeds (jeera)-1/2 tsp.
- Coconut, grated-2 Tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
1. Mix together the rawa, flour, curds and 1/2 cup of water to make a batter.
2. Cover and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Add the green chillies, cumin seeds, coconut and salt and mix well.
4. Add more water to make a thin batter.
5. Heat a large non-stick tava on a high flame and pour 1/2 cup of the batter while tilting the tava so that the batter forms a thin layer.
6. Smear a little oil on the sides.
7. When the sides brown evenly, fold over into half.
8. Repeat with the remaining batter.