Skip to content
- Maintain your body weight.
- Eat a nutritious and balanced meal
- Eat more that comes from plants rather than the man made plants (factories).
- Use green( green leafy vegetables,capsicum, broccoli) , orange(carrots) coloured vegetables liberally in your dishes.
- Eat more of healthy cereals like daliya (broken wheat), whole wheat flour (chakki ka atta), oats, whole or multi grain breads etc over refined cereals like maida or products made from it.
- Prefer lean meats ,fish, egg whites over the red meats.
- Use the unsaturated fats( refined oils) rather than the saturated fats (butter, ghee, vanaspati, etc).
- Consume low fat milk and curds.
- Have regular blood tests.
- Exercise regularly.
- Stay away from stress.
- Be happy
- Think positive.