- Potatoes -400 gÂ
- Large onion -1
- Green chillies – 5 to 6
- Coriander powder – 2 to 3 tsp
- Cumin powder – 2 to 3 tsp
- Chat masala – 5 to 6 tsp
- Red chilli powder (optional) – 2 to 3 tsp
- urad papad/ masala papad-Â 5 to 6Â
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
Â Â Â
- Boil potatoes and peel it.
- Mash the potatoes in a pan and add chopped onion, green chillies and coriander to it.
- Add all remaining masala powder to it and mix well.
- Divide it into equal rounds and keep aside.
- Moisten the papad with the help of water using a brush or with finger tips (avoid papad to become soggy).
- Put one potato ball on the moist papad and roll it along with the papad.
- Cut in to small pieces and deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.