- Paneer, cut into cubes – 500 g
- Tomato paste -2 tablespoon
- Jeera methi powder(together mixed or separate) – 1 Tsp.
- Dhaniya powder – 1 Tsp.
- Coriander leaves- a handful
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Turmeric powder – 1Tsp.
- Chilli powder – 1-2 Tsp.
- Oil – 4Tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in wide pan, add paneer cubes and roast them on medium flame by moving them now and then with a wooden laddle.
- When they little brownish red add all powders and curry leaves. Mix them well to coat the paneer well with all the powders.
- Then add 2 tbs tomato paste mix it well. Donâ€™t add any water.
- Simmer the flame add some salt keeping on stirring it occasionally until the tomato paste on the paneer cubes becomes brownish red and look crispy.
- In the end add coriander leaves for garnishing.