- Ginger – 50 g
- Red chillies – 100g
- Imli (Tamarind) juice -1 Tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Red chilies – 100g
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Oil – 2 Tablespoon (Tbsp.)
- Sugar (2 Tbsp.)/ Jaggery (a small piece)
- Chop the ginger into small pieces and fry in a pan with little oil.
- Also add red chilies, curry leaves and fry for a while. Remove and cool.
- To this, add tamarind, salt and grind to a fine paste.
- At the end add jaggery/ sugar and blend for another minute.
- Store it in tight jar .