- Poha (rice flakes) -30 g
- Egg – 1
- potato – 2 medium
- Green chillies – 2
- Roasted peanuts – 20 g
- Amchur (dry mango powder) – 1/4 tsp.
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp.
- Red chilli powder -1/4 tsp.
- Breadcrumbs – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – to taste
- Oil for frying
- Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
- Wash the poha in a strainer. Coarsely grind the roasted peanut.
- Wash & chop the green chillies and corainder sprigs.
- Add poha, peanuts, chillies, corainder leaves and spices to the mashed potatoes.
- Mix well and roll into desirable shapes.
- Dip in beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in oil till rolls golden brown.
- Serve hot with tamarind chutney.
You can use maida paste instead of egg for binding the rolls.