- Paneer-250 gms
- Besan-1 cup
- Oil-2 tsp.
- Salt- to taste
- Red chili powder-1/2 tsp.
- Green Chillies- 1-2 Chopped
- Water-1/2 cup
- Mix first set of ingredients well.
- Beat in a blender for 4-5 minutes to incorporate air (this will make the batter fluffier).
- Let batter rest 1/2 hour in a warm place.
- Cut the paneer into thick cubes.
- Sprinkle little salt, chili powder on the cubes.
- Deep fry in oil that is heated to 375Â°.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
- Serve the paneer pakora with coriander or mint chutney.