- Potatoes, peeled-3 medium
- Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp.
- Roasted cumin powder-1 tsp.
- Chaat masala-1 tsp.
- Tamarind Chutney
- Mint Chutney
- Oil for frying
- Coriander (chopped) leaves
- Dice aloo (potatoes) into a fairly large dice – 3/4 to 1 inch cubes.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry potatoes, till golden brown and cooked through. Drain on paper.
- In a bowl, place the fried potatoes and toss with red chilli powder, cumin powder, chaat masala.
- Add mint chutney, tamarind chutney according to taste and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve, with toothpicks, in individual bowls, garnished with coriander leaves.
- You can also additionally garnish the special indian aloo chaat with chopped coriander, chopped onion, tomato julienne or pomegranate.