- Eggs – 3
- Onion, chopped -1/2 cup
- Green chilli, chopped -1
- Tomatoes, chopped – 1/4 cup
- Grated cheese – 3 tbsp.
- Red chilli powder -1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder-1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder-1/4 tsp
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp.
- Chopped green coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add salt, red chilli powder and beat again so that salt and red chilli powder mix well.
- Heat oil (1 tbsp.) in a pan (preferably flat base). Add green chilli, onions and saute over medium heat till onions become slight brown in color.
- Add tomatoes and cook until tender. Remove the onion tomato mixture and clean the base with a tissue paper.
- Add the remaining oil and heat on high. Reduce the heat.
- Pour the beated eggs slowly in such a way that it spreads all over the base evenly. Let it settle for a minute and then turn it upside down.
- Spread the onion tomato mixture, green peas, grated cheese all over the omlet evenly. Sprinkle cumin powder and garam masala. Turn the omlet half way from both the sides.
Serve hot. Garnish with chopped green coriander leaves.