- Paneer- 250 g
- Onion – 2
- Tomato – 2
- Ginger / garlic ( as per your taste)
- Garam masala – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Boiled milk 1/2 to 3/4 cup
- Jeera powder
- Dhaniya powder
- Fengreek powder (a couple of pinches)
- Chili powder
- Malai – 2 tbs (optional)
- Cashewnut 6 in hot water (make a paste)
- Salt to taste
- Shahi jeera
- Bay leaf – 1 or 2
- Grate the paneer.
- Keep it aside.
- Saute the onion and grind it in mixer along with g-g paste into a smooth paste.
- Puree the tomato ( Puree : boil tomato in water then remove the skin and grind ).
- Add butter in a pan, add jeera and bay leaf .
- Then add the onion paste and saute for 5 mins.
- Once done add the tomato puree, cashwenut paste, boiling milk and all the masala let it simmer for 6-7 mins.
- When oil floats on the side add in the grated paneer (keep a little for garnish in the end) and keep in sim for 5 more mins.
- Garnish with the remaining paneer, dhaniya and malai before serving.