- Plain yogurt/ curd – 1 cup
- Cucumber -1
- Onion – 1 small
- Tomatoes – 2
- Coriander leaves chopped -1 tablespoon
- Green chilli (minced)- 1 tsp.
- Cumin seed (roasted) -1 tsp.
- Black pepper powder-1 tsp.
- Rock salt (kala namak) – 1/2 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Grate the peeled cucumbers and keep aside.
- Cut tomatoesand onions into small pieces and keep aside.
- Beat the yogurt to get smooth consistency. Add salt, kala namak, black pepper powder, paste of green chillies and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Add grated cucumbers and diced tomatoes, onions. Mix well.
- Sprinkle roasted cumin seeds on the top.