- Big bread slices cut fine -6
- Yoghurt beaten well -1 cup(s)
- Big tomato(es) finely chopped -1
- Mustard and cumin seeds- 1 tsp. each
- Turmeric powder and chilli powder – Â½ tsp. each
- Green chillies finely chopped – 4
- Curry leaves -6
- Oil -2 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Finely chopped coriander leaves to garnish
- Soak the bread pieces in yoghurt for about 10 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and toss in the mustard seeds followed by the cumin seeds. Fry till the seeds splutter fully. Add the curry leaves, chopped green chillies and tomato(es). Stir fry on medium level for about 3 minutes or till the tomatoes are cooked and soft.
- Add the bread, salt, turmeric and chilli powders. Mix well. Cover and keep for some time before serving.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves.