- Curd -1 cups
- Boiled Potato (medium size)- 2 boiled potatoes
- Mint or coriander leaves (Chopped) -1 tbsp.
- Green chilli (minced)- 1 tbsp.
- Red chilli powder- to taste
- Black pepper powder- 1/2 tsp.
- Black Salt (Rock salt) – 1/4 tsp.
- Oil- for frying
- Beat the curd to get smooth consistency.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, paste of green chillies and mint/coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Cut boiled potatoes into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the boiled potatoes until light golden brown in color.
- Add these fried potatoes to curd and mix well.
- Sprinkle roasted cumin powder on the top.