- Urad dal- 5g
- Moong dal- 50 g
- Potato- 1 medium
- onion- 1 small
- Green chillies -2
- Coriander chutney- 2 tsp.
- Soak moong dal overnight or for 6-7 hours and grind to a fine paste, add green chillies, salt and turmeric powder.
- Boil potatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Take oil in a frying pan,heat for sometime add urad dal , green chilli, curry leaves and onions. Fry till it turns brown to this add potatoes, haldi powder and salt. Cook for sometime.
- Take a non stick, heat it and apply some oil to it then spread 3/4 katori of grounded dal mixture to the size of a dosa. Put vegetable stuffing and roll like dosa. Serve hot with green chutney.