- Cooked rice – 1 cup
- Coriander leaves – chopped a handful
- Dhania seeds – 2 tbsp.
- Green chilies – 4
- Oil – 2 tbsp.
- Mustard seeds – 1 tbsp.
- Asafetida (hing)- a pinch
Â Â Â Method
- Grind dhania seeds, coriander leaves and chilies into a coarse paste with out adding water.
- Meanwhile prepare seasoning.
- Add some more hing and salt to this mixture and fry for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- This can be added to Rice and mixed well.
- Salt can be added if necessary.
- This recipe is very tasty and comes handy, as it can be prepared with ingredients available at home.
1. Add mustard to the oil.
2. When mustard seeds splutters, add hing and the grind coarse mixture