- Potatoes (boiled and mashed) – 2 large
- Bread Slices -7-8
- Coriander leaves – finely chopped
- Green chilies (chopped) – 2-4
- Red Chili powder- to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Garam Masala powder- 1/4 tsp.
- Amchur powder – 1/4 tsp.
- Oil for frying
- Add salt, chili powder, gram masala, green chilies and coriander leaves to the mashed potatoes, mix well.
- Take some water in a plate and dip a bread slice for few seconds.
- Squeeze the water from the bread by pressing between palms gently.
- Place a tbsp potato mixture over the damp bread and roll and seal the edges of the bread in such a way that the filling does not come out from any part of the bread.
- Repeat the same process for making more rolls.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry on medium flame till golden brown.
- Serve bread rolls hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.