- Boneless chicken, cut into strips – 1/2 kg
- Â Oil – 2 tblspn.
- Garlic, minced – 2 tsp.
- Ginger, grated – 1 tsp.
- Â spring onions, chopped – 4-5
- Salt to taste
- Large onion, sliced – 1
- Shredded vegetables like cabbage and bell peppers – 2 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Soy sauce – 2 tblsp.
- Corn flour – 2 tblsp.
- Â Heat oil in a wok and add ginger, garlic, spring onions and sprinkle with salt.
- Â Stir fry till onion leaves color.
- Â Now add the chicken and stir cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Â Add the sliced onions, other vegetables and half a cup water and cook covered for 5 minutes
- Â Now, in the remaining half a cup of water mix soy sauce, sugar, and cornflour.
- Â Stir this paste in to the wok making sure that it is mixed well.
- Â Let the sauce thicken and serve over hot rice.