Skip to content
- Plum tomatoes- 4-5 (medium sized)
- Cottage cheese (Paneer)- 100 grams (grated)
- Coriander – finely chopped ,a handful
- Green chilli-1-2 finely chopped
- Red chilli flakes-1/2 teaspoon
- Chaat masala-1/4 teaspoon
- Salt -to taste
- Oregano-1/2 teaspoon
- Cheese- 1/4 cup(grated)
- Olive oil- 1-2 teaspoons
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.In a small bowl take the grated cheese, coriander leaves, green chillies, red chilli flakes, salt, chaat masala, set aside the mixture.
- Cut the tomatoes in half lengthwise, remove seeds and juice. Using a spoon fill the above mixture into the tomatoes and baste/drizzle with little olive oil .
- Place the stuffed tomatoes in a shallow baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven; uncover and top with shredded cheese.Bake for another 2-5 minutes or until lightly browned
- Serve hot or warm