Skip to content
- Sago(sabudana)-1 and 1/2 cup
- Peanut-1/4 cup
- Green chillies-3-4,finely chopped
- Carrots- 2 ,finely chopped
- Peas-1/2 cup
- Zeera(cumin seeds)-1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves-a sprig
- Lemon juice- 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves-finely chopped,a handful
- Red chilli powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Salt-to taste
- Wash sabudana 2-3 times and then soak in water for 3-4 hours.
- Sabudana grains should be separate and moist.
- Roast peanuts on a hot griddle on low flame and keep aside.
- In a pan take oil put zeera to it when it turns golden brown, add carrot and peas to it and cook till they are soft.
- Now add green chillies ,roasted peanuts , salt , red chilli powder and sabudana. Saute for 4-5 minutes(sprinkle little water, if needed).
- Turn the burner off, add lemon juice and garnish with coriander leaves.