- Potatoes (medium size) – 6 to 8 (half boiled)
- Green chillies (finely chopped) – 4
- Onion (finely chopped) – 2
- Tomatoes (finely chopped) – 2
- Coriander (finely chopped) – 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Cut the potatoes into 2 halves and carefully scoop out the inner of the potatoes.
- Take some oil in a pan and shallow fry the potatoes till they are golden brown.
For the Stuffing
- Take some oil and add onions ,chilles and saute till the onionss turn golden.
- Add turmeric powder, Ginger-Garlic paste, tomatoes and garam masala. Saute for 5 mins.
- Add salt and stuff this mixture into the potatoes .
- Place these stuffed potatoes in a pressure cooker and remove them after two or three whistles.
- For the garnishing, add coriander and shredded cheese if required.