- Paneer cubes-100 g
- Button mushroom -100 g
- Green bell pepper – 1
- Big tomato -1
- Big onion -1
- Green chilli (as per taste) -5
- Salt to taste
- Clean and drain the water from mushroom, then cut them into halves.
- Cut the bell pepper into small squares.
- Cut the tomato into equivalent square piecies as that of bell peppers.
- Cut the onions same as bell pepper and tomato.
- Fry paneer, mushroom, tomato and bell pepper separatly and put aside.
- Warm some oil in wok and splutter green chillis.
- Fry the onion till golden brown and then add the fried bell pepper, paneer, mushroom and tomato one after other.
- Add salt according to taste.
- Fry it for some time and then serve it in a dish with tomato and chili sauce.
- Enjoy the sizzler.