- Semolina/Rava -1 cup
- Maida (white flour)- 1 cup
- Rice flour – 1/2 cup
- Asafoetida(hing)- a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Onions small – 2, chopped
- Cumin seeds(jeera) – 2 tsp.
- Green chillies -4, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves- a handful, finely chopped
- Water – 31/2 cup
- Vegetable Oil for making dosa
- Mix all the ingredients together by adding water little by little to make a batter without any lumps.
- Keep the batter aside for 1/2 hr.
- The batter slightly thickens as some of the water is absorbed. Before making dosa, add another 3/4th cup of water to the batter. The consistency should be thin other than normal dosa batter.
- Lightly oil a hot pan & spoon in the batter around the pan in any shape as the batter is thin & u cannot spread it like normal dosa. A lot of holes are formed.
- Add 1 tsp. of oil on each dosa & flip them to other side when the edges start to brown.