- Amla-1/2 kg
- Green Chillies (slit )- 125 g
- Oil- 125 g
- Salt-50 g
- Jeera- 1/2 tsp.
- Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp.
- Roasted & powdered Sesame seeds- 2 tblsp.
- Lemon -1 small
- Wash and dry amla and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry green chillies for 2 minutes.
- Remove the chillies from the pan. Add jeera and mustard seeds.
- Then add amla and fry for few minutes.
- Sprinkle some water and cover the pan with a lid and let it stay for 6 minutes.
- Turn the flame to medium and stir it regularly.