- Paneer – 250 g
- Spring onion – 4
- Moti elaichi – 2
- Coriander leaves -one bunch
- Mint leaves-5 to 6
- Green chilli – 4
- Small dalchini stick -1
- Cashew nut powder (optional) -2 tbsp.
- Â Garlic – 4
- Ginger – 2â€³
1. Make a paste of the coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, garlic, ginger and moti elaichi.
2. On a pan heat oil and then add dalchini and then add spring onion.
3. After suaeting the onion, add the paste and cook it well until oil separates out.
4. Then add 2 tbsp. cashewnut powder and add paneer.
5. Add some water and let the paneer cook well in the masala.
6. Delicious paneer is ready.