- Paneer- 250 g
- Onion – 2 medium
- Moti elaychi -1
- one bunch coriander leaves
- 5 to 6 – mint leaves
- Green chilli -2
- Small dalchini stick
- Cashew nut powder – 2 tbsp.
- Make a paste of the coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, garlic, ginger and moti elaychi.
- On a pan heat oil and then add dalchini and then add onion.
- After suaeting the onion, add the paste and cook it well until oil separates out.
- Then add 2 tbsp cashewnut powder and add paneer.
- Add some water and let the paneer cook well in the masala
- Delicious paneer is ready.