- Chicken, boiled and minced- 250 gm
- Maida-500 gm
- Onions, chopped- 2
- Ginger, chopped-1 inch
- Green chilli, chopped- 2
- Cloves garlic, chopped- 2
- Soya sauce-1 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Oil- 1 tbsp.
- Combine flour, oil and salt in a bowl, mix well.
- Add water to make it a soft dough.
- Chop green chillies, onions, garlic and ginger.
- Combine them with minced chicken.
- Add soya sauce to it and mix well, set aside.
- Make small balls from the dough.
- Roll them into a small round and put 1 tsp of the filling in the middle.
- Seal it and deep fry.
- Serve Chicken Momos with tomato-garlic sauce.