- Boiled Basmati rice -6 cups
- Chicken- 250 g
- Egg- 1
- Capsicum cut into fine strips-1/4 cup
- Onion, chopped fine-1 cup
- Ginger-garlic paste-2 tablespoons
- Mixed vegetables (peas, cauliflower, beans,carrot)-1 cup
- Soya sauce -1 Tbsp.
- Chilli sauce- 1 Tbsp.
- Make sure the rice isn’t overcooked or mushy.
- Add a little oil when boiling so that it doesnâ€™t stick together.
- Fry the onions till light brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and fry.
- Add the rice and fry with soya sauce to taste.
- You can add a little chilli sauce if you want.
- Separately, lightly fry the pre-cooked meats with a little soya sauce.
- Beat the egg thoroughly and fry separately, stirring constantly. Add to the rice.
- Separately, lightly fry each vegetable and keep aside. Do not over fry or the vegetables will become soggy. They should remain slightly crisp.
- Add the meats and vegetables to the rice and mix thoroughly.
Your delicious meal is ready.