- Â Half boiled potatoes-2 large
- Â Bhuna jeera powder- 1tsp.
- Â Asafoetida(hing) powder- a pinch
- Red chilli powder- 1/2 tsp.
- Chaat masala powder- 1/2 tsp.
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Â salt to taste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Little chopped coriender and mint leaves
- Â Oil to fry potatos
- Half boil potatos, peel and cut into medium sized cubes.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry potatos till light brown
- In a large bowl put fried potatos and add all masala with salt, lemon juice and chopped coriender-mint leaves.
- Mix well and serve hot.